INITIAL PAYMENT POLICY
To secure a date, a signed contract is required with a 50% initial payment due at the
time of signing to retain and secure your event date. Please be advised, dates and
scheduled makeup times will only be reserved when a signed contract and initial
payment are received. Your initial payment will be non-refundable and non-transferable
for reason including but not limited to cancellation of wedding, date change, change in
services, weather, sickness, etc. Please refer to cancellation policy. This is non-
For bookings made 2 months prior to wedding date - Payment is expected in full on or
before forty - five (45) days before event date payable by Cash/Paypal/Credit Card for
the remaining balance. If the event date is booked less than 2 months, the full balance
is due at the time of booking. Cash/Paypal/Credit Card are accepted for the initial fee
(see above for terms of initial payment). Credit/debit cards are accepted & require
an additional 5% processing fee. This is non-negotiable.
A late fee of $30 will be charged for every 15 minutes of delay when a client is late
for a scheduled appointment time, or if scheduled makeup time exceeds allotted times
because of client delays. This will be paid for in cash before the artist or client leaves.
This also includes anyone in your booked party. If the client (or anyone in your party) is
late on the event date that time is deducted from the appointment time. If the artist is
not finished at the end of the allotted time because of tardiness the artist will have to
start the next client. If the artist has time at the end they will finish the person who was
late. The artist is not responsible for tardiness and unfinished makeup due to the client
being late. This late policy is the same for Trial Runs. This is Non-Negotiable.
Due to our busy schedules and working by appointment only, we require partial
payment upfront. For all makeup appointments a 50% non-refundable initial fee is due
at the time of booking. No appointments will be made until payment is received. All
payments can be made via Paypal/Credit Card option. This is Non-Negotiable.
TRIAL RUN POLICY
A trial run is highly suggested for all weddings. This is our only chance to create the
perfect look so you can go into your big day confident that we have it right. A trial run
does NOT guarantee a booking. If you decide to try on your look before booking be
aware that your date may be booked before or after we even do a trial. Once you have
a trial run it is up to you to get in contact with the artist to secure your date. If you know
for sure you like her work go ahead and book and don’t lose out on your date.
* Trial sessions cannot be used for prenuptial sessions such as engagement photo shoots, cinematography, boudoir. Please check rates and services for the separate rate of prenuptial sessions.
Contract will be signed by the person booking services for a particular session, and will
specify the location, date, time, number of persons receiving makeup services, and
what time each person will have reserved. If services for more than one person are
being booked, initial payment must be paid at the time of contract signing to guarantee
each reservation. Due to the possibility of schedule conflicts, additional services added
after contract signing or changes made to the location, date, and time of event will be
done at the sole discretion of the artist. This contract is the only agreement between
the client booking / contracting the services of Thea Ehrmann Make-Up & Hair.
The contract with full policies will be emailed to the client and returned
back to the artist with payment. This contract is void after 5 business days from the
time it is emailed, if we do not receive your contract and payment within that time period
your date may be forfeited to another booking. This is non-negotiable.
TRAVEL / HOTEL POLICY
• Travel fee is included in the wedding packages around Houston only.
• All stand-alone makeup services requires a travel fee for locations outside the artists makeup studio.
• a fee of $50 USD to Rosenberg, Sugarland, Stafford, Missouri City and Katy
• a fee of $100 USD to The Woodlands, Clear Lake, Pearland, Pasadena, Kingwood, Spring, and Tomball
• a fee of $150 USD to Conroe, Galveston, and Lake Jackson
• A hotel will be needed for locations more than 1 hour away where start times are 7:00am or earlier. The hotel fee will be discussed with the bride and the makeup artist and added to the contract.
This contract between Thea Ehrmann Make-up & Hair and the client shall not become
effective until it is signed and the initial amount due has been paid. At the time the
contract take effect, Thea Ehrmann Make-up & Hair shall reserve the date and
time agreed upon, and not make any other reservations or accept any other clients for
said date and time. For this reason, in the event that the client cancels the contract 60
days before the wedding day for any reason, all moneys paid shall be retained by Thea
Ehrmann Make-up & Hair in order to offset its loss of business. Please know that once
the contract has been signed Thea Ehrmann declines all clients booking her on
the same date and time. This is non-negotiable.
• A $50 USD charge will be added to weddings that have a getting ready start time earlier than 8am and $100 USD before 6am.
• A $100 USD charge will be added to weddings booked on a holiday or holiday weekend.
• If you would like the make-up artist to stay after the initial application she will at a rate of $100 USD per hour.
• Photos taken will be posted on my official website on the make-up artist discretion unless expressed otherwise.
**Full policies and details are in full contract for bridal clients.